Best Smartphone Under 35000: The best smartphone means which is having a good rear and front camera, RAM, internal storage, latest technology.
In addition, if you are spending the amount grater than 30K, then you must receive the deserved benefits and features, right?
Best Smartphone Under 35000
Bestpull is well known for exploring the best products over the people to help them to select the best one among the same featured products.
There are many smartphone manufaturers are producing the smartphone.
If we search it online or go for shopping, sometimes we get confused that which one we should buy, aren’t we?
We have researched a little collection of smartphones which are selectable for you!
|Redmi K20 Pro||30999|
|Samsung Galaxy A70||28990|
1. OnePlus Nord 5G (Gray Onyx, 12GB RAM, 256GB Storage)
This smartphone has 4.2 stars ratings out of 5 and loved by 38,000+ customers in India from only amazon.
Price: ₹ 29,999.00
- 48MP+8MP+5MP+2MP quad rear camera with 1080P Video at 30/60 fps, 4k 30fps
- 32MP+8MP front dual camera with 4K video capture at 30/60 fps and 1080 video capture at 30/60 fps
- 6.44-inch 90Hz fluid Amoled display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution | 408ppi
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 12GB RAM
- 256GB internal memory
- Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- OnePlus Nord currently support dual 4G SIM Cards or a Single 5G SIM
- 5G+4G support will be available via OTA update at a future date
- OxygenOS based on Android 10 operating system with 2.4GHz Kryo 475 Prime + 2.2GHz Kryo 475 Gold + 6×1.8GHz Kryo 475 Silver Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G mobile platform octa core processor, Adreno 620 GPU
- 4115mAH lithium-ion battery
- In-Display fingerprint sensor
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 12GB GB LPDDR4X, 256GB UFS 2.1
- Main camera features: CINE aspect ratio video recording, ultrashot HDR, nightscape, super macro, portrait, pro mode, panorama, AI scene detection, RAW image, Filters, quick share
- Front camera features – Face unlock, HDR, screen flash, face retouching, filters, ultra wide selfie
2. MI 10T 5G Lunar Silver, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage
Price: ₹ 34,999.00
MI does not need any reference or trust certificate of trust and reputation, it has already proved its goodwill in the market, right?
This best smartphone has gained 4.2 stars out of 5 and its enough to trust.
- 64MP triple rear camera with 13MP ultra-wide and 5MP macro mode
- Six long exposure modes
- Photo clones
- Timed burst
- Document mode 2. 0
- Panorama mode, Portrait mode
- 20 MP front camera
- 16.9 centimeters (6.67-inch) FHD+ full screen dot display
- FHD+ LCD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2400×1080 pixels resolution
- 395 ppi pixel density and 20:9 aspect ratio
- 144Hz AdaptiveSync intelligent display
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- Android v10 operating system with upto 2.84GHz clock speed Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa core processor with 7nm process
- 5000mAH lithium-polymer large battery providing talk-time of 26 hours
- Standby time of 535 hours with 33W fast charger in-box and type-C connectivity
3. Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite (Aura Glow, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
This samsung smartphone is leading with 4.0 stars out of 5 and loved by 1,450+ cusotmers.
- 12MP Ultra wide (123°) FF + F2.2 ” Wide (77°) 12MP AF F1.7 Dual Pixel + Tele (45°) 12MP AF F2.4 OIS, 2x Zoom camera
- 32MP front facing camera
- 17.04 centimeters (6.7-inch) super Amoled infinity-O display
- FHD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 16M color support
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- Expandable up to 1TB
- Dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v10.0 operating system with 2.7GHz+1.8GHz Exynos 9810 octa core processor
- 4500mAH lithium-ion battery
- Triple Camera Setup – Ultra wide (123°) 12 MP FF, F2.2 “
- Wide (77°) 12MP AF F1.7 Dual Pixel + Tele (45°) 12MP AF F2.4 OIS
- 2x Zoom and 32MP (F2.0) front facing Punch Hole Camera
- Ultra wide (123°) 12 MP FF, F2.2 ” Wide (77°) 12MP AF F1.7 Dual Pixel + Tele (45°) 12MP AF F2.4 OIS, 2x Zoom
- 32MP (F2.0) front facing Punch Hole Camera-1 Processor
Spending 35k is a big deal for a middle class person or ever for a rich person.
You should research properly and then buy, some time brand matters but sometimes we get the best products in non-brand also.
In our opinion, we should not go always with brand-names.
Like MI is giving very good and even better features in affordable price and now it has been merged with India now.
You should have your own reasons to buy any product, right?